Patriotic

Real Widows

Real Widows
BlogtalkRadio Show

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Broken Wings...



A Poem…Broken Wings…

They are not tied, they are broken.
They lay so still, they do not open.

They ache to feel the wind benethe them, they long
To stretch , to fly to soar.
So long they sat still, not wanting to move,
not wanting to feel not wanting the pain.
Will they ever soar again, will they ever fly?
Will my wings mend? Will they feel the wind?

They are healing, they are opening, they are stretching
They are painful no longer, they are ready to soar!
I spread my wings, I feel their power, I feel their strength
I feel the wind benethe them!
I take flight, I soar, I see that I am broken no more!
My wings will hold me, my wings will guide me my wings
Will be ….ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment