Patriotic

Real Widows

Real Widows
BlogtalkRadio Show

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Do you see ME or do you see....





Do you see….ME? 


Do you see me, or do you just see the 
Title I was handed but did not want? 

The one that screams WIDOW!!!! 

Do you see my heart, or do you just see the 
Shattered and scattered pieces? The ones 
That I work so hard to put back together, do you see that? 

Or do you just see the WIDOW? 

Do you see my strength, or do you just see failure? 
Do you pitty me because you think my life is so hard? 
Do you think that I have done enough or still have far to travel? 

Or do you just see the WIDOW? 

Would you give me a chance or walk away? 
Would you be strong enough to be with me, would you be? 
Or would you love me from a distance... 
Never giving me the chance, to possibly love you too? 

Would you ever...could you ever see me or... 
Do you see just a widow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment