Patriotic

Real Widows

Real Widows
BlogtalkRadio Show

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Mirror Image...





My Mirror Image. 

Just a glimps , but I see her, could it be? That girl that was happy, 
content and living her life? 

The girl that could make anyone smile, the girl that could break a heart with a look? 
the girl that knew her own power? 

Yes, there she is, the one that smiles, the one that cares the ones that laughs. 
There she is the one that is proud of her life! 
The one that loves herself and likes the woman she is today. 

There I am, I can see me. Im there smiling back at me. 
Im there loving how far I have traveled and the person I have become. 

Its me, the one you laughed with, the one who stole your heart, 
the one that made you feel like you could reach for the stars. 

Im back, Im here now its my turn to touch those stars. 
Hold my hand, let me lead you down my path, lets touch the stars together. 
Lets make new memories, as wonderful as the old. But better for the future. 

Let me now be ME! 
But with you at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment